Two Diversity Model Aircraft 8-cell battery sport packs for sale. The
cells are Sanyo CP-2400SCR. They sell for $66 per pack
(http://flydma.com/batteries/index.html). I'm selling both packs for $50
including shipping CONUS. The packs have been used about three times, so
there is plenty of life left in them. I'm selling them because I'm not
flying electrics since I now live close to a slope. Please contact me
off line for further information.

Hasta,

Jay Decker
Kennewick, WA