This is really good news, However, from what I can see this does not have the same
basic functionality, as the crapy MPX DOS version.
I want to thank you for your efforts on this project, However, when you get a
reasonably full package together, I will happily pay the 40 bucks that you are asking.
Thanks
Jack

--
Jack Strother