Well, that really depends on what your standards are.  If you can tell the
difference in a digital or analog servo, or don't like planes that seem to
turn one way all the time.  There might not be any tolerance.  One quarter
degree difference in angle is hard to measure, but will make a slight
difference in flight.

So, just how much error can you live with, and that is your tolerance.

....bc    ([EMAIL PROTECTED]

       http://www.widomaker.com/~conk
Williamsburg, VA 23185