At 11:34 AM -0600 11/5/03, James V. Bacus wrote:
At 11:12 AM 11/5/2003, you wrote:
Great, to risk a $1500.00 plane for $5.00 award!

I risk that plane every time I fly it, no matter what the task is, and it's over 2K worth of gear, $1500 won't even get you a new one without radio gear.

Wow, that makes my 1:3 scale 5 m ASK13 at 2700.00 looks cheap. I feel much better now. Thank you.

Brian
--
Brian Chan, Trapped in the Jungle of  Bureaucratic Lead Tape and Sinking.