In a message dated 11/6/03 11:28:27 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<<Non-adjustable, no fiddling necessary! Levels the playing field!
Simply replaces ball bearing endplates, fits exactly like stock!
Has that great 'retro' look that winches in the '80s used to look like!
Saves wear and tear on your winch because fewer guys will want to use it!
It was then I saw the twinkle in the Winchdoc's eyes, and I knew that I had
been fished again...>>>

I'm going the other way, I'm looking for the Chevy V-8 powered winch for full size sailplanes I flew off of to get my commercial glider ticket when winch launches were required  to get it.  I believe I will be able to break even Icon wings with this monster.  It used to take a Schewizer 2-22 up the line at 45 degrees, so it should surely satisfy the most discriminating Zoomer. Comes with a seat inside the cage, 3000' of cable, and is portable. I think I know where it is stored. After I launch all the moldeds, then I'll go fly my woody off a high start, and join them.  Bill G.