Some call it grass--actually it is "Susuki" bamboo like grass; well bamboo IS in the grass family--and when it covers a mountain top (rare) you have a possible slope sight in Japan--BUT it may be from knee high to over your head--WORSE than corn; i.e. doesn't grow in rows and can cover ponds of water.

It went out of sight around the back of the site no more than 150 feet/30M away from us; we hunted, given the number of bodies, for hours without success!  That day I even caught a picture of my buddies sloper as it went out of sight.  On a couple of return trips using the photo, we looked and looked again and THEN the forestry department cut a firebreak through the area.

One servo salvaged to fly again: the rest looked like a dispersed mouse nest :-( !!  Indeed, we had walked by it numerous times but had also miscalculated the distance it achieved after going out of sight :-( !!

"I didn't know grass could grow this high!"/"Me, while searching for my Zagi this past summer." Andersen/Mileski

Paul Clark, SKY PILOT, Osaka, Japan    (AMA # 53 777 1)
http://www.kcat.zaq.ne.jp/skypilot/   (dated)
SKY PILOT'S HANGAR--RCHLG-DHL AFICIONADO