Hello all.  Due to buying a new EVO12, another FS01 Compulsion, the upcoming
holidays,etc, I may have to sell
one of two planes,either a Sharon 3.7 Pro Vtail or a Eraser Extreme Xtail.
I really like them both, but if I cant swing it one of em may have to go. Which would
you all choose to keep?
Remember this isnt a for sale ad, I very well may go to
the savings to keep em both, just mulling things over right now.
Thanks, Walter
---
GG