My first glider was a Jetco Thermic 72 FF.  I had lots of fun with it.  It
has some hanger rash now.

My first RC glider was a Ace High Mk II with an 0.049.  I had lots of good
flights with it.  However, I learned to fly RC on a Midwest Aerolectric.
Both of my sons and I learned flying with it.

The next thing I built was a GP Spectra.  Still have it.  Covered with red
and white Micafilm.  I am converting it to a "Spirit" for highstarting.

Then later we built a Spirit 100 which is still flying.  I just finished
recovering the wings due to wrinkles in the monokote on the tips.   It looks
nice but hasn't flown since recovering.

After learning to fly on electric power, we did fly power for a while and
the boys will still fly power.  I haven't since I got into sailplanes.

I have too many planes and kits now and not enough time to build and fly
them all.  My biggest problem is there are not many glider pilots in east
MS.  I fly with the Meridian Aeromodelers when I can.  They have been very
accommodating of my gliders.  Our field is too small really for gliders, but
it will work.  I think there may be a glider club in Birmingham, but maybe
Huntsville is the closest club to me.  If anyone knows of a club closer, let
me know.

It's a great hobby.

EJ