In a message dated 11/27/2003 5:44:40 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I have just arrived in the DC area for the weekend. I was wondering if any people will be flying at the CASA site Friday through Sunday.

David Hobby - Operations Project Manager

This is our Thanksgiving holiday when many folks are out of town visiting relatives and/or engaged with family activities at home.  The wx today (Fri) is of course pretty fierce (and forecast to get fiercer!).  Conditions may be favorable (but heavy - wind WNW 20-40 mph, windchill 33deg F!) for our slope site tomorrow (Sat) (if the rain and possible snow flurries pass through!).  Sunday milder, still somewhat windy (10-20mph) not as good direction for slope, perhaps some electric flyers at our Gude Dr. site.  I have copied our yahoo members group for possible reactions from others.  Feel free to give me a call at 703 573-7242.  Good Lift!  Skip Schow AMA143(LM,CD), LSF 166 (V#46), CASA Adv Board Mbr