Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 16:44:23 -0500
From: "zbigniew michalczyk"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: FS: Brand new VISION 8SP set

------=_NextPart_000_003A_01C3B5CE.E07FACE0

Hi all!
I should start from the list first
This is not a joke
Bought in 1993 (latest model) VISION remained seated
in the box for =
spare
one model programmed just week ago, but have never
seen the sun
Could come with 72 MGz set for channel 56
or ham radio set for channel 07
3  std servos ( one I have used)
shiny box
excellent collector item for some

best offer over $300 will take it

if interest is there I got hefty Vision collection to
share in
excellent =
condition
simply I can not use it all any more