From: Mark Miller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 4:29 PM
To: Skip Richards; RCSE
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Karlton has left the building....

There is a thread onb LiftZone mentioning that Karlton
is no longer selling Multiplex and may have gotten a
job outside of the hobby industry. Here is a quote
from Mike Mayberry from Hitec/Multiplex.

"A lot of credit has to go out to Karlton for building
the Multiplex product line in the USA for the past
many years. Unfortunately, things change but out of
respect for him I will not discuss the exact reason or
reasons that he is not selling Multiplex products
anymore.

I can tell you that in no way did we turn our back on
him.

He truely is a caring, warm hearted person and I
personally wish him luck in the future."

Not sure what the real story is yet. Time will tell.

Mark Miller
Isthmus Model Co.