Hah! Well, being the webmaster of the site, I can tell you that it's not *ALL* Gordy, tho' he is quite the prolific pilot, so we've got all his old "Gordy's Travels" articles in PDF format. We also have a bevy of images from past contests, detailed info about our flying sites, and a bit more. We are always looking for new stuff to add, including articles, reviews, and how-tos from our local pilots.

In any case, I wouldn't mind some helpful comments/critiques. You can email me directly off-list, if you'd like (see below)

John wrote:

I get such a deluge of Gordy-oriented stuff already, why do I need anymore?
My life, unlike this exchange, does not revolve around Gordy.

John

--

Ben Wilson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]