I was just wondering what ratio you are mixing epoxy/microballoons?
I have tried to make similar repairs with the mixture. It seems to be difficult to
sand as it sets up pretty hard and I end up screwing up
the surface around the repair as it is usually softer than the epoxy/microballoons
mixture.
Walter
---
GG