From: John Diniz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 12:43 PM
To: 'James V Bacus'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [RCSE] JR AEROTOW DATES?

Since the rules allow aero-tow to unlimited altitude, what is going to hold you back?!
Good Lift!

In aero towing it is usually the size of the tow plane that limits your release altitude. 6+ meter sailplanes get quit small at 850 meters AGL, there is no way you could tow to that altitude. So the trick is to have GIANT tugs. ;^)