Thank you the Gnome has been sold

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 10:09 AM
Subject: [RCSE] For Sale Gnome 3 Meter Built

For Sale a Built 3 Meter Gnome RES with Spoilers
I bought this plane from a club Member as a back up ship
I fly a 3 Meter Gnome all ready paided over 400.00 for mine
all you need to do is install your radio gear..
I was told it was a very good flyer ..
Price is 200.00 and would like to see it local pickup from orange county ca
If someone wants to get into RES Fast and wants a good RES ship this will work
the Kits are even hard to get to build one for yourself these days
Email me if interested in picking it up from my home town of Huntington Beach Ca
Mike M..
Team SWSA