I've found a source of good quality super high capacity AA cells for
transmitters or receivers.  They are AA size and are rated at 2250mah!!!
Even if they only have 2000mah they are great cells.  These are perfect for
those long LSF slope flights!

They are only $2.25 each and I'd like to sell them in at least a group of 8
cells.  I have a limited quantity so you better hurry.  gv