Speed 400 Pulsar F5J 2000 with 4.5:1 Cosmotech planetary gearbox, Kontronik Rondo Speed Control, HS 55 and DS281 Servos,
2- KAN 650 or 950 Battery packs.

All the equipment is installed and this sailplane is trimmed, ready for competition.  Has been flown in competition and never crashed.  Replacement cost, $702.  Because of personal visibility problems transparent wings, it is difficult for me to be competitive with it.  Extra motors, gearboxes, receivers, etc., are also available with the same discount.

Will sell for best offer

Please contact me directly with any offers or for more information.

Dale Nutter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]