Im too tired out to build anything now after reading your email Rich. Im built out. :)
BP

Richard Border wrote:

I've started my Bubble Dancer.

I've started my Dancing Hippo, (Bubble Dancer with Hilaunch CF Spars).

I've got my first SuperGee II almost done. The second one's wing is waiting
for the cold snap to go so I can get back to work in the garage.

I just bought a SkyBench Viking kit.

Got a Alpina 4m kit, and one flying that I've got some work to do on.

Also got everything to build a Genie.

It's going to be a busy winter!

Rich Border