This debate (read, argument) for JR or Futaba or Multiplex reminds me of the
arguments I used to hear when I was a member of the Minnesota Street Rod
Association.  The only difference was the brands.  Ford, Chevy or Dodge
(Chrysler Plymouth Desoto)

It struck me as rather silly at the time and come to think of it this debate
does too.

Maybe I'll change my mind after my Royal Evo arrives but I doubt it.
Ed