--- John Derstine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > There are so many ways to get the same result with a
> 10X, and so many personal preferences...

Yup. It shouldn't be assumed that because the radio has some
pre-defined functionality, you have to take what the mfr has set up for
you. Mike Lachowski, Jim Bacus & I have nearly the same functionality
for landing setup, but three different approaches to programming that
functionality.

After a pretty short learning curve, you can easily build a new setup
from scratch without copying in 15-20 minutes.

I'm sure that there are lots of worthy radios, but the 10x certainly
can do anything/everything that I've been able to think of. Figuring
out how to do that anything/everything is pretty easy and can be
accomplished in a variety of ways. And hey, Joe Himself, Curtis
Youngblood and Quique Somenzini use it too, so it can't be all bad.