I have two Dodgson fuselages that were gifted to me
and I would like assistance finding plans and/or
information and parts to complete them.

The first fuselage is a Windsong.  The fuse, along
with horizontal stab and rudder, is complete and in
good condition (crash survivor); requires wing and
horizontal stab to complete (documentation would be
nice too).

The second is a Pixie.  The fuse is raw (ply support
and nose weight installed).  I need documentation and
lots of parts to complete.

For reference, I have some building experience with
built-up planes, but no experience with glass or
bagging wings.  So, please keep the KISS principle in
mind when suggesting options for completing the
planes.

Thanks in Advance

Scott Allen