I just finished updating some of my Hose Monster
Bungee pages: www.aerofoam.com/hosemonster.html
I added some rubber specifications and will be adding
some pictures in the near future.
I have also added the option of ordering a high start
with bright yellow 100lb. Spectra line.
I recommended this for the 2m and 2m competition
high starts because the line weighs about 80% less than
the #18 braided seine. It is only about .018 diameter
and extremely abrasion resistant.
The weight of the line is an issue with the smaller planes
and smaller diameter rubber.
I am only offering it with complete highstarts because
I have to have something to wind it on to and I am
selling barely above wholesale, so I don't want to get
inundated with orders from all the kite flyers!!!!
The Spectra option will add $20 for 250ft. and $30 for 500ft.
I have also added 3/4" INSANE Mega Bungee for launching
huge scale ships on the slope. This is 1/4" IDx 1/4" wall thickness
and can generate over 50lbs of pull.

Mark Mech
www.aerofoam.com