Mike Lee is hosting a Slo-Stik combat event on Sat. at the South West
Classic.  We have heard that the San Diego guys are going to have a squadron
there for it, but we were hoping to get an idea of just how many will be
competing.  This event should be fun in monsterous proportions for both
spectators and contestants alike.  So, who's in?

Wiggle your sticks
David Judson
Riverside, CA