> Ideas? My latest thoughts are either the Art Hobby JK Thermik 2.5m (winchable?

I have a Art Hobby Sierra, for the price, it's a great model, just used
laquer on the sheeted wings because the sheeting looks so nice. I went
for 6 channel setup. The model weighs about 3.25 pounds, so you'll have
to tap the pedal on a winch. The Thermik should be better for TD, as
it has lower speed airfoil than the Sierra. In my case, I use different
hi-starts for my models, using one with 17lbs of tension on the Sierra.
I've also used my stronger hi-start with 27lbs of tension, but don't
do a full pull out of concern for the model. Mine is an older 2 piece
wing version.

I don't know about the NES models.