Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 4:44 PM
Subject: RE: [RCSE] Neda Wingbag

What's that there bubble wrap cuzin Al?  I been a usin Bubba's wrap fer years now and it works jus fine.  Bubba's been havin to stay in doors now though.  He turns reel blue without his wrap this time o the year.  He gets a new wrap....then I gets a new glider an he's a freezin his ass off all over agin.  Maybes I'll tell him abouts that there bubble wrap and ducks tape yous is a hollerin about.  Is it cheep?  Do yu thinks it'll help poor ole Bubba?