Just found a winter project. A Thermal Eagle wing and fuse,
untouched. I am looking for any help in locating
pictures/plans/drawings/hints that might be able to help in
completing the project.

Am at a loss for sizing up the stabs and rudder, let alone the
facing/hingeing for the flaps and ailerons. What should the ratio be
between the span of the flap to ailerons be?

The only hint I have gotten from any one is to insert a dowel in the
fuse at the point where the Leading Edge meets to prevent the wing
from pinching/crushing the fuse on spot landings.

Help would be most appreciated.