From: Jack Strother [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 2:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [RCSE] Ventus 2AX..No, its not a woody, But...

Late Last Fall,
John Derstine  xmade a basic public information announcement (PIA)
  that he was gonna to be building an order for Lett Models around the
Ventus 2 AX.
A fully molded, 5 meter aero tow type aircraft, with a finished cockpit,
retract and so forth..

Having Played last year at a couple of aero tow get togethers,
and having promised my buds that I would consider a Big Scale Airplane,
it seemed to me that the money that was being asked for this airplane,
was to say the least a great value. I think it was 1299 plus shipping.

The major motivation for this was, that I was Planning the Cross Country/
Scale Aero tow Event at the 2004 Nats this summer in Muncie.
The idea for this style of event, was for a little cross breeding so to speak.
I hear that the response thus far has been great by the way!

Well, It arrived today !
There is very little wood in this molded beauty, the quality is about what
you would expect from the Europeans , and appears to be very complete.
I am not too worried about the wait time on this order; hell I have waited
over a year for my last competition ship, and NO, it is not a woody either.
I have a CD that came in the box, probably has the instructions on it.. a
full sheet of really neat Decals, and what appears to be a complete as far
as I can tell hardware package. This thing has spoilers, flaps, mid
aileron, tip aileron, tow , gear, Elevator, and rudder...WOW !!
It looks like the wing assembles just like the Full Scale version.  Way
Kool  !!

Check out Johns Web site http://www.scalesoaring.net/EMM/rand.htm to check
this and other products !

For the first time, in a LONG while I have a non-competition airplane, that
without the help of Viagria, Calsis, or a hand full of girly pictures,
Well lets just say ....I got one !!!

Jack

Jack Strother
Granger, IN