Hi RES Pilots!!!
 There has been a change on the RES Contest!!  We are going to allow ALL
building materials in a RES Sailplane, and foam is included now!!!
  Their has been so many improvements it's hard to limit Who,What,How a
sailplane is made up of. Why hold back builders. We are changing with the
times and opening this Bent Wing Contest up.** Unlimited**
  The board members met last night, and the Bent Wing was kicked around and
was voted on to change our format and just open it up to 3 functions only.
(Rudder,Elevator,and Spoiler) No building / construction limits.
  This is the same rule that we have had for the Fall Festival all along. So
here is the link that will take you to the entry form and provide you with
the details .http://www.cvrcsoaring.com/bent_wing.htm

  We are also having an Electric contest after the Bent Wing on Saturday May
1st. This is for speed 400 flying wing type only. This info is listed also
on the above link. There are restriction in this Event. Come fly in both, or
either one of them.
Larry Taylor  KF6JBG
CVRC Visalia Fall Festival 2004
Oct 2nd & 3rd
Club Web is http://www.cvrcsoaring.com
Ed Hipp  is this years CD. You can reach him at:[EMAIL PROTECTED]