This May 1st and 2nd is annual East Coast Hand Launch Classic.

The venue is the same the thermal pumping, Cal Ripken Jr. Field. in Timonium, Maryland. We will again enjoy two days of Man-on-Man competition with randomize flight groups and normalized scoring. Get those 1.5m ships ready to do battle.

The East Coast Hand Launch Classic is the first of now weekend Hand Launch events held on the East Coast.

Please look to the BASS web site: www.soarmd.org in the next week or so for more information and registration forms.

Drop me a line if you wish to get on board early. Please provide your frequency preferences, Class (Expert or Sportsman) the day(s) you plan to fly and a telephone number.

See you the first weekend in May!!

John Appling

Baltimore Area Soaring Society
[EMAIL PROTECTED]