Douglas,
Below is a copy of my 8 Apr 03 post.

Since that time I have used the MSA-10 in a couple of planes, and I used Hitec 5125 digital programable servos in another. The programmable servos offer more range of adjustment, however they require you to have access to a programmer, AND they must be programmed one-by-one, AND you must carry the programmer along if you want to use it.

Can someone confirm if the adjustment capabilities of the JR Matchbox are the same as the MSA-10?

From 8 Apr 03.......................................
I have tested the Futaba MSA-10 that I got recently at Singapore Hobby
Supplies.  I plan to use it to control multiple wing servos / control
surfaces, with the possibility for each to be programmed for a different
throw.  That will free up channels on my Rx for other use.

The instruction sheet http://www.futaba-rc.com/manuals/msa10-manual.pdf
correctly states that the following adjustments
can be independently made to each of the 4 outputs, but it doesnt say
how much adjustment is possible.  The numbers below are my measurements,
using a (non-programmed) Hitec 5125 digital servo.

* servo total throw ------------ ± 56 degrees
* center adj. ------------------ ± 16% of throw
* independent endpoint adj. ---- + 0 / -13 degrees
* simultaneous endpoint adj. --- + 0 / -13 degrees
(total endpoint adj. is + 0 / -26 degrees)

My conclusion is that it should work, provided adjustments are less than or equal to the above limits.

It would be much better though, if the adjustment range was unlimited, making it ideal for use on multi-servo glider wings with 2 or 4 ailerons, where large amounts of differential throw are required.

Question: Has anyone tested the JR Matchbox? Does it have the same limitations?

FWIW, I have given this feedback to the local Futaba importer, who I trust will pass it on to Futaba in Japan.

Rgds, Jimmy