I've been running a Hitec 5125 on the bench. Unfortunately the neutral
position occasionally jumps by about plus or minus 10 degrees. This and
other symptoms lead lead me to strongly suspect the the pot wiper is
slipping on the shaft.

Before I invalidate the warranty by removing the labels, has anyone opened
up a 5125, if so how how easy it it to reposition the pot assembly?

Thanks
- Mike
http://rc-soar.com