I bought a Wizard Compact through Greg Smith. If youve seen them you know they are
usually perfect, somewhat like the Mueller stuff.  Lucky me I got one with a delam
bubble in one aileron.  Sent a pic of it to Greg.  Within days Espen Torp emailed me
saying a new wing will be built ASAP.  I was very happy with that.  A few days later
Greg/Espen informed me the builder, Milan Janek, refused to build me A wing. He said
Milan wouldnt build me just one wing because the paint may not match- so he built/
replaced both wing panels- wow!  Id call that unbelieveable service to say the least.
My biggest thanks for going way above the norm guys.  BTW  the new wings are perfect!
Walter

---
GG