For those of you who have been drooling over a new molded with the current long wing preference for contest planes....don't even pass these up!
The sell price is the price of the kits, and if you don't know the Sharon, it has proven itself to be a Nationals winner and has whipped up on Pikes and Icons all over the world....I know.  Mike has been a top midwest contest thumb for years and you can bet that this plane is tuned up perfectly.

The Space Pro is a gorgeous plane, and really excells in wind.  Hard to get kits and gorgeous vertical stab lines...sort of looks like an America's Cup sail.

Wait and wail on this one.....if you wait to ask questions they will likely be gone.
I think the span is about 140".  Great floater...all set up.  Incredible fit and finish.
Gordy

Sharon Pro 3.7 V-tail ready to go
HS85BB on Rud/ El
JR368 digitals on alierons
JR3421 digitals on flaps
JR NER327Y rec
Comes with batt (can't tell what size)
Also comes with custom made wing bags
$1100 plus shipping

Space Pro straight tail  BRAND NEW never flown
Mike has started on this, HS88BB are installed in fuse and JR368 are in the
outer wing panels but not hooked up. JR3421 for the flaps have not been
installed. Batt is in the plane. Rec is JR R700. Everything seems to be new.
Also comes with some nice wingbags. Everthing needed to complete comes with
it.
$1200 plus shipping