The Seminole RC Club is hosting a soaring contest in Tallahassee, Florida on April 3rd and 4th. This contest is a Florida Soaring Society event and is sanctioned by AMA.

The contest on Saturday, April 3rd will be for both the 2m and RES classes. Unlimited will be contested on April 4th. The contest format will be standard thermal duration with precision landing. Tasks will be announced the day of the contests.

Registration will be held the day of each contest, beginning at 9 am. Flying will begin at 10 am.

The contests will be held at the Seminole club field near the Leon County Landfill. Interested pilots should contact me at this email address or phone (850) 906-9625. We look forward to flying with you.

Martin Brungard
Tallahassee, FL
"Soaring: Where screwing-up is an art"

Fast. Reliable. Get MSN 9 Dial-up - 3 months for the price of 1! (Limited-time Offer) http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/