From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2004 9:40 PM
Subject: [RCSE] "Still Batty about the WindRider Bat for DS!"

Paul Sigel, Bruce Davidson, Ken Marks and myself hit the slope today in
Frankfort.  The wind was extremely low, but the lift was smooth and firm.
We had 3 Bats in the groove at one time, its really fun to try to lap each
other.

That Bat is sweet.  We are always surprised at how fast it grabs altitude in
front, and how much energy it retains in snap groove DS turns, and recovers
speed from a dumb groove thumb.  It comes to a near dead stop at vertical,
you just let it fall back into the groove and ..swhoooosh, its back to
grinding the layers.

http://www.windrider.com.hk

Got to tell you, for $65 shipped, it is a sweet, and complete molded EPP DS
machine.
Takes a chunk of lead about 2x2 1/4 x 3/8" thick in the nose...but you can't
tell it when you toss it off the slope.

Wish you guys could have been there today!
Gordy
Looks like we'll be ordering at least 5 more pretty soon