Hi All--

It's that time of the month when we used to look forward to
running out to the mailbox in anticipation of finding the
latest issue of the SWSA PopOff as soon as we saw the mail
person pull away. Thankfully there is no longer a need to
look in that old box on the curb as Editor Gene Hays has
moved us into the age of computers. Now anyone anywhere can
take a look at our club's March 2004 newsletter online at
http://members.aol.com/PopOffSwsa/Gateway.html .  Please
check your contest scores. Please report any and all
mistakes. Nothing is too large or too small to correct.

Enjoy.

Dan

"It's hard to be a turkey when you soar with the eagles."