The JR radio is sold.

Bruce

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 11:33 AM
To: 'RCSE'
Subject: [RCSE] JR XP8103 For Sale

I am trying to move to a Royal Evo radio. I have the following for sale.

JR XP8103 Transmitter - very flexible mixing, 10 model memory
3 RF Modules on channels 20, 38 and 40
JR 9 channel PCM receiver on channel 40
Charger and original manual

All for $280 and I will ship to anywhere in US. Please contact me off list
if you are interested.

Bruce G. Twining
Albuquerque, NM 87122
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.