Andrew E. Mileski wrote:
We've seen Bird of Time's converted to glow before, but this
is the first time I've seen one converted to a seaplane!

Sea the latest member of the Bird Shrine:
  http://isoar.ca/~andrewm/rc/bot/

I managed to contact the creator, Eric Burks, and got some better resolution pictures out of him, including ones detailing the the float attachment. These are now posted on my Bird Shrine (URL above).

--
Andrew E. Mileski