I must echo the sentiments already expressed by others ... this year's
Toledo Expo was a great time.

To be immersed in everything R/C for three days, great!  I only wish I
had had more opportunity to walk around and ogle all the neat stuff.
Can you believe it, I didn't buy one darned thing all weekend!

True, for a glider bum there isn't a lot to be seen, but look at the
big TOC type acro ships and you see the same molding techniques in use
there as in our TD moldies ... and at quite a bit bigger size.
Gorgeous paint schemes on every one of them.

Electrics ... the glow engine manufacturers should be reading the
writing on the wall ... if you have noise issues, the electric wave may
be your salvation.  Li-poly batteries that are taking more and more
abuse the way Ni-Cad and NiMh do today, and the price is coming down
all the time.  Giant scale and gas motors are strong, too.

It was great to see so many LSF members over the weekend ... we were
able to update the database for many members coming back from years of
inactivity or other pursuits.  Seeing old friends, making new friends,
that's what the hobby is all about, and Toledo is a great place to do
it.

Be sure to carve out some time next year for the 51st annual Toledo
Show.

=====
Tom Kallevang
Wheeling, IL