A few months ago, somebody was preparing a new programming guide for the JR
8103 transmitter.  As I remember, the initial guide had a nice drawing of
the 8103 transmitter with the locations and functions of all the switches.
I can't remember who was preparing the guide.

Does anybody know who the author is or if the guide finished ?  Maybe a URL
where it can be downloaded?

I already have Sherman Knights guide.  I simply would like another source.
Thanks,
Steve