Oscar,

I would think the best solution to your problem will be to cut flaps into
the trailing edge of the inner wing panels.  Just cut them out, face them
with balsa, face the new trailing edge of the wing with balsa, add 2 metal
geared servos such as HS85MG, recover everything add a tape hinge and you're
done.  This solution will work best if you have a computer radio and can mix
in some down elevator to the flaps.

Good luck with it and good luck in your first contest.

Brian Buchanan
Ottawa, Canada