Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 11:05:03 -0500
From: Jack Strother <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Barry Andersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,RCSE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [RCSE] stylus help-stylus boy help!

Barry,
Dump the piccolario.
  You do not need it...
8-)

At 09:54 PM 4/12/2004 -0400, Barry Andersen wrote:
Second try-- let me try to simplify.

I'm trying to use ch7 on a stylus with an airtronics 92778 recvr to run a
tow release servo

Using the 2A2FER template, ch7 is supposed to be for spoilers-- I'm
running spoilers on the flap chs, no flaps

How the heck do I activate ch 7?? I'd like to run it on the front left
spring loaded switch, or the launch switch and be able to set end points
to get the release set up right. I can't get ch7 to do anything with any
control input.

Please help guys, yes I've read the books and can't find it. I'm using
ch8 for the piccolario.

thanks

Barry