They are beautiful ships!  I never flew mine as well as Terry did, but I built two of
them from scratch.  The molds I built for the fuse are long since gone, but I have the
plans and can send them along, if you are interested. They were available from MA,
plan #563.  I don't know if you can still get them.  I think that Bob Sealy might of
offered fuselages for this ship, "back in the day..."
Andrew DiMizio
Santa Barbara, CA.

......Yes we are talking about the same plane.  There was a kit, glass fuse and
foam wings as I recall.  They are in one of the old NSP catalogs.

I have not flown one, but it looks cool and I like planes of that general
design.  I like the way the E193 flies, but my favorite is still the E387.

Kristopher