I am looking for an extra radio to stick in a couple of my gas airplanes.
Looking for something about 4 channels, don't need any sort of mixing, but
would certainly consider some.  JR and Hitec preferred.  Might be interested
in trades.  I have a couple of helis that need a home, r/c sailboats, etc.

Kristopher