I have four new Volz Micro Max X servos.  I intended to use them in the wing only.
But its looking like I may be able to use only two in the wing(flaps) as the wing is
too thin for use as aileron servos. Was thinking about using the other two as servos
for my Vtail ruddervators.  Any one ever use the MicroMax X
for this application? I still have some reservations about Volz use in critical areas
such as elevator function-any experiences good/bad would be appreciated.
Thanks, Walter
---
GG