Three answers!
Sunday:  RES and Unlimited combined, alternating rounds.  You might as
well fly both "double your pleasure".
Fort Wayne is still on Eastern STANDARD Time.  We did not move our clocks
with the rest of the world.
I think that puts us on the same time as Chi.
Our new site was a hay field.  It sits way back from the road and no
power lines any where.  It is rolling land and has been mowed for us this
year.  Modern rest rooms with in a long walk. "golf cart available for
quick trips".  Several good restaurants of all kinds near by. It is a
country retreat with in the city limits.
Come and have fun with us this weekend.
Mike Remus
LOFT Board member
LSF L  V
Fort Wayne IN

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 20:30:18 -0500 "James V. Bacus"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Three questions:   8-)
>
> On Sunday are RES and Unlimited going to be combined, or flown
> separately?
>
> Is Ft. Wayne on the same time zone as Chicago this time of year?
>
> What is your new field like?
>
> Looking forward to the weekend,
> Jim
>

> At 10:58 PM 5/31/2004, Denny Zech wrote:
> >Second Contest of OVSS is this weekend, June 5 and 6 at LOFT field
> in Fort
> >Wayne, IN.  We will be flying with 6 winches, man on man at our new
> field
> >at Salomon Farm on the north side of Fort Wayne. Parking is close,
> the
> >grill will be fired up for lunch (hamburgers and hotdogs) each day
> and the
> >long range weather forcast looks good.  We are flying unlimited
> only on
> >Saturday.  Sunday we will include RES with the unlimited class.
> >For directions or information, contact Denny Zech
> ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
> >260-433-1403 or Mike Remus ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) 260-485-6453.
> >
> >http://www.rc-aero.com/LOFT/steele/flier.html
> >
> >See you this weekend!
> >
> >Denny Zech
> >LSF II
> >
> >RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send
> "subscribe"
> >and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please
> note
> >that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only
> format
> >with MIME turned off.
>
> Jim
> Downers Grove, IL
> Member of the Chicago SOAR club,  AMA 592537    LSF 7560 Level IV
> ICQ: 6997780   AIM: InventorJim   R/C Soaring blog at
> www.jimbacus.net
>
> RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send
> "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and
> unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME
> turned off.

Mike Remus
Board member, LOFT Glider Club
Fort Wayne IN
LSF 5 #112
Dreams are the seedlings of reality.  Dream Lofty dreams!