I have the following items that need a new home:

1.) Bag Lady V-Tail covers (red), these were on my V-tail
Artemis and will fit similar planes, new condition $65

2.) ARF Compulsion, 126" span, 7037 foil, 6 servo wing,
just add Rx and go fly! excellent condition 62oz Flying
weight $945

3.) ARF Addiction, 120" span, 7037 foil, 4 servo wing, just
add Rx and go fly!  $800

4.) RTF 3.7 Sharon X-tail Sharon White and blue, excellent
to new condition.  Just add your Rx crystal and go fly
$1570

5.) Hitec Superslim Rx for Futaba Shift, never crashed $52

6.) NNIB Fusion 6 servo wing glider, I've wired up one
wing, everything else is untouched.  $635

7.) NIB Image 2M V-tail Red & black $700

8.) NIB 3M Gnome $220

9.) RTF Thermal Eagle with Prism wings, RG-15, built by Jim
Skinner, very nice glider, 141 servos all around.  $550

10.) NIB 3.7 Sharon X-Tail, yellow & blue $1250

11.) New Thermal Eagle fuse w/nosecone version $100

12.) New Compulsion Fuse $130

13.) Hitec Supreme Rx, 8 ch., never crashed $40 futaba
shift

14.) Multiplex Profi 4000 Tx with side sliders and 4 other
additional switches installed, new condition $775

15.) Multiplex 12 Ch Rx NEW in BOX $130

I'll look for other items and post them soon.

Thanks for looking
Edgar
"The Soaring Junkie"