Hi Guys,

I have for sale a RTF JW Slope Wing with all EPP Construction, Ballast Kit
Consisting of Brass Slugs and Wood Spacers, Hitec HS5245MG Digital Servos
(JR), and Battery Pack.  Just add your receiver and go fly.  I just re-taped
and re-covered the plane in Yellow/Red Ultra Coat right before the 2004
MWSC.  I am asking $175.00 w/servos or $125.00 w/o servos plus shipping.  I
can deliver to Lake Wilson or Coronado Heights(Kansas) if you give me a
little notice to make plans to be there.  If interested email me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

See Ya,

Pat McCleave
Wichita, KS

Ps, In case anyone wants to know, I am selling it to buy a new Gulp SRT