Greetings!

I went out today and after a bit, I was extending my Becker antenna and the second from the top section just came completely out of the rest of the assembly. I had my standard with me, so I continued flying with OEM.

Has this happened to anyone else? I've only had mine for about 5 months or so and I'm wondering if they made a bad batch.

I'm not even gonna try to fix it. I thought I'd simply send it back to the manufacturer and see if I can get it replaced. Anyone have a surface mailing address for the Becker?

Thanks,

Bill

--
In general, the art of government consists in taking as much money as possible from one party of the citizens to give to the other. Voltaire

Bill Johns
Pullman, WA