We're coming down to the wire and I've been contacted by a number of
individuals and companies who are asking to donate merchandise to the
Workers' Raffle.

The LSF is happy to receive your donations and we turn around and
distribute them at the annual Nats Workers' Raffle after the Awards
Banquet.

Latest updates just put up on the donors' page last night.

Hurry, there is still time to add your name ... contact me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] if you would like to donate.

Thanks,

=====
Tom Kallevang
Wheeling, IL